Your driver will arrive about 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time. Please provide an exact location of your address just in case it is not on Google maps yet. This allows us to find you without any delay.
For The Airport Curbside Pickup Program please follow the following steps:
• Turn On Your Cell Phone Upon Your Plane Landing
• Locate Your Bags/Luggage
• Call Your Driver with the information sent to your phone
• Enjoy your ride with Captain’s
• All reservations are subject to a guaranteed payment. A valid credit card is required to secure all
reservations whether your reservation is booked online or over the phone. We will not charge your
card until the day of the trip after the trip is completed. However, we will card verify the credit card
to make sure we have capture the correct number, expiration date and security code. For your
convenience we accept American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover.
• A 20% driver gratuity has been included in the total charge. Depending of the level of service this
gratuity may be increased, decreased or entirely eliminated.
• Our Prices Are Subject To Change
Waiting Fee: A 15 minute grace period is allowed from the scheduled pickup time. Any waiting time beyond that will be charged in 15 minute increments at the vehicle hourly rate plus driver gratuity
After Midnight Fee: A 15 minute grace period is allowed at midnight. Any waiting time beyond that will be charged in 15 minute increments at the vehicle hourly rate. Note: the waiting time is from 12:15 am until the time the plane lands at the designated airport.
Before 4:00 AM Fee: Any time before 4:00 am will be charged in 15 minute increments at the vehicle hourly rate.
Extra Stop Fee: Additional stops are calculated at a rate of $10.00 per stop within Palm Beach County and $20.00 per stop outside Palm Beach County. Additional charges would apply for stops outside of the reasonable path and sequence of the trip. The additional charges will be based on time and/or mileage consumed by the stop.
Car Seat/Booster Seat Fee: $10.00 Per Car Seat or Booster Seat provided upon request.
Credit Card Fee: A 2.5% Convenience Fee will be charged for each trip when a credit card is used to pay the trip.
Service Assistance Fee: Our drivers are available to provide Service Assistance at an hourly rate. Our Service Assistance Program would include but not limited to taking a Passenger to the airport gate in a wheelchair, Picking Up And Bringing Food To Their Location, Taking the Passenger Food Shopping, Taking the Passenger To the Doctor and Staying With Them During The Doctor Visit, doing Welfare Checks Request By Family Members Located Elsewhere.
• The full fare will be charged if a reservation is not cancelled less than 12 hours before the scheduled
pick up time. 72 hour cancellation is required for al Specialty Vehicles.
• The full fare plus gratuity will be charged if a reservation is cancelled less than 12 hours before the
scheduled pick up time if you requested a specific driver.
• Full fare including gratuity will be charged if the passenger fails to be at the designated pickup area.
To avoid being charged as a No-Show do not leave your location without communicating with the
Captain’s Customer Call Center at 800-634-7890
• The drive and vehicle will be released and the reservation converted to a No-Show if there is no
contact from the Passenger 30 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time at the Non-Airport pickups
and 45 minutes after the gate time for Airport pickups – wait time charge may apply.
• With all airport arrivals we expect to hear from the Passengers within the 15 minutes after the
actual gate time. This confirmation assures us you have arrived and that your driver is waiting for
you. If you need extra time please notify the Captain’s Customer Call Center at 800-634-7890
• All Cancellations Must Be Done Over The Phone at 800-634-7890
• All Changes To A Reservation Must Be Done Over The Phone at 800-634-7890
• Two large pieces of luggage and a few smaller carry-on items will comfortably fit in a Sedan vehicle,
however, large items inside the vehicle are not allowed. If you do have additional extra items, or a
party of 4 or more with luggage, you will need to reserve an SUV.
• At the end of every trip the driver will thoroughly sweep the vehicle so that you do not leave your
personal items behind. However, passengers are fully responsible for their belongings and will be
charged to return any left belongings.
• To assist in providing you with quality service and providing you with a 10% discount off the flat rate
all Online Reservations must be booked 24 hours in advance.
• Smoking is prohibited in all Captain Vehicles.
• Captain’s is concerned about the privacy of the information you provide during your visit to our web
site or over the telephone. The information you provide us is held in strict confidence and is not
given and/or sold to third parties. Any personal information provided to Captain’s in an e-mail
message will only be used to address the subject outlined in the email.
• All credit card information is stored in the PCI compliant. PCI compliance is a standard developed
by the credit card companies in order to protect your credit card information from theft when it
resides on remote servers.