Summers mean BBQs, beach days, and unforgettable vacations. If you’re ready for the vacation of a lifetime, contact M&M Limo & Airport Service, a transportation service in Boca Raton.
Our courteous chauffeurs will get you to Palm Beach, Miami, or Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport safely and on time.
You know your options for stress-free transportation, so onto the big question: where should you travel?
With the pandemic shutting down most countries, most Americans have had to plan their vacations in the U.S. If you’re itching to go abroad, there’s good news: things are looking better for international travel in 2021. We’re sharing useful information for traveling outside of the country, like where to go and how to stay safe.
International Traveling in 2021
The face of international traveling will look very different than it did in pre-pandemic days. For starters:
- Depending on where you travel, there will be restrictions in place that limit where you can go and what you can do.
- Even if you’re fully vaccinated, you need to adhere to and keep up with travel guidelines, which are constantly changing.
- Buy and wear the safest masks for traveling. Masks should snugly fit around your nose, mouth, sides of your face and under your chin and should have two or more layers of heavy-duty fabric.
It’s also recommended to wear a mask to the airport after contacting our transportation service in Boca Raton. Remembering to stay safe is more important than ever.
The islands of the Bahamas have always been a popular destination for Americans. The majestic islands are open to Americans, but you will need the following upon entrance:
- Completed Travel Health Visa application
- Negative Covid-19 test five days or less before arrival (unless fully vaccinated)
- Health insurance to cover your entire stay
Additionally, if your vacation in the Bahamas lasts longer than five days, you’re required to take a rapid antigen test on the fifth day. While sightseeing, don’t forget to always wear your mask, because you may be fined without one.
Known for its beaches, festivals and quality rum (after all, it is the birthplace of rum), Barbados has long been a traveler’s destination. You are allowed to travel to Barbados, but the requirements are slightly stricter than in the Bahamas. It’s also highly recommended that you be fully vaccinated so quarantining doesn’t cut into your vacation time.
- Complete a travel form no less than 24 hours before their flight
- Provide a negative Covid-19 test result within 72 hours of entering the island (even if fully vaccinated)
- Quarantine for five days in Barbados and take another test afterward to be released (unless fully vaccinated)
If you want to vacation in Barbados this summer, our transportation service in Boca Raton will help get you there. We’ll drop you off at the Palm Beach, Miami, or Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, and even pick you up at the ground transportation and baggage claim pickup area upon arrival.
This country is a popular spot for so many reasons: dense jungles and forests, tropical beaches, and the second-largest barrier reef in the world. If you’re thinking about traveling to Belize this summer, you’re in luck. As long as you meet the following travel requirements, you can enter:
- Negative Covid-19 test results no less than 96 hours before departure or;
- Rapid antigen test no less than 48 hours before arrival
- Completed health form
While on vacation, you can only stay in the approved Gold Standard Hotels and remember not to stay out past curfew. While all countries on our list are open, Belize is only the second country on this list that is not at a level 4 travel advisory.
If you’re an outdoor enthusiast who has never visited Costa Rica, it’s now open to every U.S. citizen, and it doesn’t require much to get in.
- Purchase medical insurance for the duration of your trip
- Complete a health pass form
Even though Thailand seemed like one of the scariest places to travel at the beginning of the Pandemic, being so close to China, it’s now one of the safer countries Americans can visit. Along with Belize, Thailand has a level 2 travel advisory. The only downside is the long quarantine, whether or not you’re fully vaccinated. If you want to explore much of what this beautiful country has to offer, you must:
- Have proof of negative Covid-19 test at least 72 hours before departure
- Quarantine for 14 days upon arrival
Contact M&M Limo & Airport Service
For the best transportation service in Boca Raton, call us at 561-488-6014. Begin your vacation in convenience and style.