Over 40 Years in Business | Your Local, Nationwide, and Global Transportation Provider | Free Quotes Wherever You Travel
CRUISE PORT TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
Transportation to and From All South Florida Seaports
Captains – M&M Airport, Seaport and Car Service takes pride since 1980 in providing ground transportation to and from all South Florida seaports, from Palm Beach County including Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale Seaport), Port Miami (Miami Seaport), Port Palm Beach (Palm Beach Seaport), and Port Canaveral (North Florida). Call us today.
Book Your Future Reservation Online and Save 10% OFF Each Future Reservation
Seaport Departure Services
For Cruise Port (Seaport) Pick Up Service please follow the following steps:
- Turn On Your Cell Phone upon Your Arrival In The Port
- Your Driver Will Contact You either By Phone or Text Depending On Your Wishes
- Start again with verbiage When You Are Ready to Depart
Seaport Arrival Services
The seaport departure service is for taking you to the seaport. Most pickup times are between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm, so you arrive in time for lunch. There is a 15-minute grace period from the scheduled pickup time. Any waiting time beyond that will be charged at the vehicle wait time hourly rate plus driver gratuity.
When you are ready for departure from the ship with your luggage, contact your driver who is waiting in a special waiting area provided by the seaport. Your driver will pull up in front of the cruise ship. Look for the Captains – M&M Airport, Seaport and Car Service front license plate on your vehicle.
Note: For our assurance, we are expecting to hear from you within 15 minutes before or after the actual scheduled time.
If you need extra time, please call us at 800-634-7890. Your vehicle will be released, and the reservation converted to a No-Show if there is no contact from you 45 minutes after the actual scheduled time. A waiting charge may apply.
Enjoy your ride with Captains-M&M
“We were very pleased with the Captains – M&M Driver that took us to the Seaport. He was very nice, polite and professional.”
Boynton Beach, FL
How To Schedule Your Arrival Time
Captains – M&M Airport, Seaport and Car Service normally schedules the cruise ship arrival pickup time for 9:30 am in the morning. However, you may want an earlier time in case of:
- Express Walk Off – For those passengers participating in this program, please advise us so we schedule an earlier pickup time for you. Normally you must wait for the ship to be cleared by the local authorities and for the Express Walk Off announcement. Normally this pickup time is at 7:30 am.
- Early Morning Breakfast – For those passengers participating in the early morning breakfast program, please advise us so we can schedule an earlier pickup time for you. Normally this pickup time is at 8:30 am.
- Regular Departure From Ship – Normally this pickup time is at 9:30 am.
Any difficulties locating your driver, please call Captains – M&M Airport, Seaport and Car Service 800-634-7890 for assistance.